Tuesday 20 January 2009

News and stuff

Well, I've been posting (occasionally) to the p.com blog, since I forgot the login to this one. It eventually came back to me, so here I go again :-)

The News.... I am in a new church (Ford Baptist Church), a new town (Plymouth), a new country (UK), a new job (self-employed database programmer and website designer - well, apart from pastoring) and - I don't know, there so many new things going on! Just getting out of this very dark valley, but hey, I probably needed this experience too. How else would I serve those who are going through this same road?

Oh, and I'm so very excited with this new church I'm in. Well, it's about 150 years 'new', in a poorer inner city neighborhood, big crumbling building, lots of hurts and needs and problems - but hey, I love this bunch of people. I am so looking forward to what the Lord is going to do with us here! This time I hope it's for the long haul, there is no INS to chase me out, we should be fine; if only we can get some income....

Anyway, the Lord is good, He has been taking care of us and guiding us through, so here we are.

No comments: